Maritim Strandhotel Travemünde
Maritim Strandhotel Travemünde
Phone: +49 (0) 4502 89-0
Fax: +49 (0) 4502 89-2020
Reservation phone: +49 (0) 4502 89-2057
With its prime oceanfront location right at the mouth of the Trave, this fabulous hotel affords guests unparalleled views over the Bay of Lübeck and Mecklenburg. The wide, sandy beach starts at the hotel and entices sunbathing, swimming and leisurely strolls. At 117 metres tall, the maritime illumination atop the hotel makes it one of Europe's highest lighthouses. Enjoy the breathtaking views over the ocean and watch the graceful cruise ships as they leave the Trave to enter the Baltic and vice versa. Speaking of graceful, the historical four-masted steel barque "Passat" is moored across from the hotel. The Baltic is a four season affair - as invigorating in winter as it is relaxing in summer. Business traveller or holidaymaker, its wondrous natural beauty and numerous cultural highlights ensure every stay is unforgettable.
- Restaurants & Bars
- Exclusive "maritim spa & beauty care" wellness facility, covering 1,100 sq.m. with an 8x12 m indoor swimming pool with daylight, a Finnish sauna, a steam room with changing lights and both indoor and outdoor relaxation areas
- Fitness room (with surcharge)
- Four treatment rooms boasting high-quality equipment and daylight, bubbling hot tubs under a starry sky and a Sanotherm Softpack treatment bed
- Hairdresser (daily between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.)
- Large variety of guest programs
- Room service
- Event capacities for up to 1,890 people in 12 rooms
- Underground parking for 700 vehicles
- Free Internet for overnight guests: wi-fi via Telekom Hotspot and cable
- Dry cleaning and laundry
- Complimentary pick-up service from the Travemünder Strandbahnhof (train station)
- 2 skittle lanes
- Beach chair rental in front of the hotel
- Bicycle rental
- Babysitting service (upon request)
- 50% green fee discount for the 27 hole course at the Maritim Golfpark Ostsee 6 km away, as well as other clubs within the vicinity
Check-in from 3 p.m., Check-out until 12 midday
Early check-in/-out on request and with surcharge
Meetings & Events
The hotel's experienced events department applies professionalism and flexibility to ensure the events held at this seaside destination are memorable for all the right reasons.
The hotel has two large halls known as the Maritim (with stage and gallery) and the Schleswig-Holstein that can be combined to then cover 1,760 sq.m. and provide room for up to 1,200 people. When required, the 288 sq.m. meetings foyer can be utilised as exhibition space and there are a further 10 conference rooms ranging from 30 to 200 sq.m.
The unforgettable setting of the "Über den Wolken" (Above the Clouds) restaurant on the 35th floor can be exclusively used to host events, receptions and celebrations for up to 100 people.
Our competent team of hospitality professionals can be reached for information or consultation from Monday to Friday from 8.30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Event department telephone number: +49 (0) 4502 89-2049, Fax: +49 (0) 4502 89-2020,