Maritim Jolie Ville Kings Island Luxor
Egypt, Kings Island Luxor
Jolie Ville Kings Island Luxor
Kings Island Luxor, Egypt
Phone: +20 (0) 95 2274-855
Fax: +20 (0) 95 2274-936
Nestled upon the private "Kings Island" in the Nile that covers 660,000 sq.m., the resort truly is an oasis of peace and tranquillity. The idyllic, landscaped hotel grounds are expansive and home to the main building, bungalows and two enticing swimming pool areas. The historic sights of Luxor, located only 3 kilometres from the hotel, can be easily reached by complimentary shuttle buses. The island is connected to the mainland only by a two way bridge. This makes the resort an ideal location for families with children. The resort has been renovated in 2011 and extended by 320 rooms and suites in 10 elegant bungalows, new restaurants, a pool of 2,800 sq.m. in size and a SPA with fitness centre.
- Restaurants & Bars
- 2 pool areas with waterfall and children's pool, extra tranquillity pool for adults
- SPA with Fitness centre, hammam and sauna, Massages
- Hairdressing and beauty studio
- 4 tennis courts (hard courts) with floodlighting, Volleyball, table tennis, darts, billiards, boccia
- Animation in the Kid's Club for guests aged between 4 and 12 (daily 9 a.m. till 5 p.m.)
- Library and Business Centre
- Shopping possibilities, Bank (open between: 8.30 a.m. and 2 p.m.)
- Complimentary shuttle busses to Luxor
- 24 hours room service Internet access: wired and wireless
- Dry cleaning and laundry
- Event capacities for up to 160 participants in a conference room and "Fellah's Tent" - for events with local flair for up to 170 people.
- Children's playground, Mini Zoo and maze garden
- Baby- and toddler service from pram hire to cots
- Doctor 24 hrs in house
Meetings & Events
Surrounded by tropical vegetation and island tranquillity, those attending meetings in the Maritim Jolie Ville Kings Island Luxor find themselves in privileged surrounds ideal for productivity. The hotel has a climate-controlled room for up to 160 participants. "Fellah's Tent" - for events with local flair for up to 170 people. The cultural sightseeing of Ancient Egypt is not only breathtakingly unique, it's also ideal for incentives, social programs and evening events.
Our competent team of hospitality professionals can be reached for information or consultation from Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Maritim International Sales Centre, telephone number +49 (0) 6151 905-710, Fax +49 (0) 6151 905-717