Maritim Hotel Würzburg
Maritim Hotel Würzburg
Phone: +49 (0) 931 3053-0
Fax: +49 (0) 931 3053-900
Reservation phone: +49 (0) 931 3053-830
Located centrally and not very far from the main railway station, the elegant Maritim Hotel Würzburg stands waiting for its guests. Located directly on the banks of the Main, it offers a splendid view of the Marienberg fortress towering high above the city. You can comfortably explore the baroque inner city with its numerous sights on foot. Elegant ambience, together with friendly hospitable people, and the direct connection to the newly renovated and extended Würzburg Congress Center create ideal pre-requisites for every kind of travel.
- Restaurants & Bars
- Swimming pool (open from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m., temperature: 28° C/ 82,4° F)
- Sauna and steam bath and fitness room (with surcharge)
- Room service
- Business centre with Internet connection and colour printer
- Event capacities for up to 380 persons in 6 halls, 2 conference suites and 6 meeting rooms as well as the directly adjoining, renovated and extended Congress Centre for up to 1,635 people in 10 halls
- Public underground parking for 228 vehicles
- Free Internet for overnight guests: wi-fi via Telekom Hotspot and cable
- Dry cleaning and laundry
- Green fee reduction on the golf courses in Würzburg
Check-in from 3 p.m., Check-out until 12 midday
Early check-in/-out on request and with surcharge
Meetings & Events
The Maritim Hotel Würzburg and the adjoining and newly renovated Congress Centre provide place for large events, conference, as well as festivities in the private or business ambit.
Besides the Franconia Hall with a stage, which can accommodate up to 1,635 people, the hotel and the Congress Centre have another 23 conference and meeting rooms.
Since 2015, the extensively modernised and renovated Congress Centrum has impressed event organisers and conference participants alike. The newly designed "panorama floor" offers floor to ceiling front windows with a breathtaking view of the Fortress Marienberg, the Capuchin Monastery "Käppele", the Main and the city nearby vineyards and can be divided into four separate units.
Our competent team of hospitality professionals can be reached for information or consultation from Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Event department telephone number: +49 (0) 931 3053-850, Fax: +49 (0) 931 3053-901, E-Mail: meeting.wur(at)maritim.de