Maritim Hotel Ulm
Maritim Hotel Ulm
Phone: +49 (0) 731 923-0
Fax: +49 (0) 731 923-1000
Reservation phone: +49 (0) 731 923-1791
The freshly renovated Maritim Hotel Ulm, with its impressive architecture, lies directly on the green banks of the Danube, not far from the picturesque old city with the famous Ulmer Münster and the highest church tower in the world. The main railway station and the trade fair premises are just a few minutes' walk away, and together with the adjoining Ulm Congress Center, the hotel offers excellent conditions for business as well as private events.
- Restaurants & Bars
- Swimming pool (open from 6.30 a.m. to 10 p.m., temperature: 28°C/ 82,4 ° F)
- Sauna, biosauna and fitness room (with surcharge)
- Massages (upon request)
- Business centre with Internet connection and colour printer
- Room service
- Event capacities for up to 1,500 people in the largest hall and further 17 rooms
- Underground parking for 240 vehicles and valet service
- Free Internet for overnight guests: wi-fi via Telekom Hotspot and cable
- Dry cleaning and laundry
- Bicycle hire
- Golf course 18 km away
Check-in from 3 p.m., Check-out until 12 midday
Early check-in/-out on request and with surcharge
Meetings & Events
The Maritim Hotel Ulm and the adjoining Congress Center are perfectly suited for large events, conferences, as well as festivities in the private or business ambit. The Einstein Hall with dais, stage and orchestra pit can accommodate up to 1,500 people, the Kepler Hall has place for up to 330 people. In addition to these, there are another 15 superbly equipped conference halls with areas ranging from 20 to 250 sq.m. and a foyer with about 900 sq.m. of exhibition space.
Our competent team of hospitality professionals can be reached for information or consultation from Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Event department telephone number: +49 (0) 731 923-1792, Fax: +49 (0) 731 923-1000,