Maritim Resort & Spa Mauritius
Mauritius, Balaclava/Terre Rouge
Maritim Resort & Spa Mauritius
Phone: +230 (0) 2041000
Fax: +230 (0) 2041020
Encircled by dazzling white sandy beaches and surrounded by the turquoise depths of the Indian Ocean, few places on earth have more right to the claim "paradise" than the island of Mauritius. Also known for its fascinating landscape and romantic coves, one of the island's most sought-after spots is home to the Maritim Resort & Spa Mauritius.
The hotel is a luxurious beach resort & spa of the highest international standard, picturesquely framed by a 25 hectares green tropical lush garden and nature park awarded "Most Beautiful Garden of Mauritius" flanked by the Indian Ocean. Its remarkable setting, overlooking the most enchanting “Turtle Bay”, this 5-star hotel is a perfect blend of tropical and colonial architecture which provides an elegant background for a sophisticated and yet totally relaxing vacation, thanks to the unequalled multitude of sports and leisure facilities available. The truly dedicated and genuinely friendly nature of its ever smiling Mauritian staff; the good food, the location and surroundings, the flexibility to meet our guests’ requirements are well known by our repeat guests, and have now become the guarantee symbol of quality and service.
- Restaurants & Bars
- Expansive swimming pool area with integrated pool up bar and whirlpool
- Air-conditioned fitness centre with Techno Gym equipments
- "Maritim Tropical Flower Spa" with over 3.500 sq.m. located within the hotel's 25 hectares landscaped grounds with idyllic waterfall, tranquil pond, sauna, steam bath and whirlpool, relaxation area under the waterfall and 13 pavilions for beauty and wellness treatments
- 2 special "Bride Rooms" designed for wedding preparations with dressing room, hairdresser, manicure, pedicure and lots more.
- The spa uses local plants and oils to create freshly prepared beauty applications and skincare products based on individual skin type and complexion analysis
- 3 tennis courts (synthetic grass) with floodlighting free of charge (rackets and tennis balls payable)
- Diving school (PADI)
- Water ski sessions, sailing boats, archery sessions, stand up paddle, mini golf (9 courses), urban golf, windsurfing, snorkels and goggles, paddle boat, glass bottom boat daily trip, canoes and lots of other sports facilities/equipment provided for the complimentary use of guests
- Equestrian Centre with 10 horses and 1 pony, giant tortoises park and a small animal farm
- 9 hole golf course (Par 29), the longest hole of which is 340 metres, green fees included for hotel guests, driving range, putting green
- Bicycle and scooter hire and guided bicycle tours
- Arrival & Departure lounge for guests that arrive very early or have a late check-out with showers, changing rooms, lockers, flat screen TV, Internet Corner, mini-bar, seating area
- Room service 24hrs (tray charge applies)
- Dry cleaning and laundry
- Evening turndown service
- Free wi-fi in all rooms and public areas
- Kids Club "Turtle Club", opened daily from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m., Babysitter service (with surcharge)
- The following languages are spoken in the hotel: English, German and French. One Chinese speaking team member
Meetings & Events
The Maritim Resort & Spa Mauritius is not only a special place to conduct important conferences combined with unforgettable incentives, it's also a fabulous address for festive occasions with exotic flair. The Maritim Hall occupies 340 sq.m. and can accommodate up to 340 people. It offers a terrace overlooking the Indian Ocean, ideal for relaxing coffee breaks. 4 additional rooms covering 20 to 61 sq.m. respectively can also be booked.
Highlight is the "Historical Ruins of Balaclava", which offer space for up to 1,200 people on an event area of 1.500 sq.m. e.g. for theme evenings (Pirates, Western, Tropical etc.), Gala Dinner (Banquet style for 500 people), company anniversaries, weddings or any other celebration. Or top your event with an extensive firework and adjacent dance with the DJ or even 3D mapping projection - an unforgettable event.
Its gastronomic restaurant ''Château Mon Désir'' set in an enchanting colonial style mansion house overlooking the "Historical Ruins of Balaclava" also offers the most exquisite venue for exclusive events.
Our competent team of hospitality professionals can be reached for information or consultation from Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Maritim International Sales Centre, Phone: +49 (0) 6151 905-710, Fax: +49 (0) 6151 905-717, E-Mail: info.vki(at)maritim.de