Maritim Hotel Dresden
Maritim Hotel & Internationales Congress Center Dresden
Ostra-Ufer 2 / Devrientstrasse 10-12
Phone: +49 (0) 351 216-0
Fax: +49 (0) 351 216-1000
Reservation Phone: +49 (0) 351 216-1018
The elegant hotel is situated right on the banks of the Elbe, between the Semperoper and the International Congress Centre Dresden. The Maritim Hotel Dresden is impressive, with its stylish rooms housed in a building that is a protected monument. The direct connection to one of the most modern Congress Centres in Germany makes the hotel an ideal hosting venue for events. The old city with the famous Frauenkirche ("Church of Our Lady") and the Zwinger are just 10 minutes away on foot.
- Restaurants & Bars
- Exclusive wellness area with pool (open from 6.30 a.m. to 11 p.m.)
- Steam bath, sanarium, Finnish sauna (open from 4 to 11 p.m.) and fitness room (with surcharge)
- Oriental and Ayurvedic massages, cosmetics
- Room service
- Free Internet for overnight guests: wi-fi via Telekom Hotspot and cable
- Dry cleaning and laundry
- Underground parking with 390 spaces
- Event capacities for up to 6.800 people in 30 rooms
- Bicycle rental
- Green fee reduction for Dresden-Ullersdorf and Dresden-Possendorf golf course
Check-in from 3 p.m., Check-out until 12 midday
Early check-in/-out on request and with surcharge
Meetings & Events
Welcome to the superlative events hotel in the heart of Dresden. The high tech Congress Centre, which can accommodate up to 6,800 people, offers customised spaces for large events. Meetings of all kinds can be organised to perfection in 30 halls and conference rooms. There are countless possibilities for attractive general programmes in and around Dresden. "Meissen", "Pillnitz Castle" and the fortress of "Moritzburg" are just some of the destinations which the conference delegates should get to know and experience.
Our competent team of hospitality professionals can be reached for information or consultation from Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Event department telephone number: +49 (0) 351 216-1070, Fax: +49 (0) 351 216-1000,